Monday, November 14, 2011

Media Obsessed

        Oh my gosh!!!! It's nearly here - Part 1 of the grand finale. Twilight Saga, I ♥ You Forever (even if Catherine Hardwicke >:( screwed up the Twilight movie) I can't wait for it to come out in theatres, only 4 more days!

       Aside from twilight fever though, I am obsessing with Skrillex! I ♥ his music, his live shows and just like, EVERYTHING! My brother introduced me to his music and I just literally fell in love. aah... I ♥ U Dubstep Music!

      I just recently got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 on DVD and I can't stop thinking about Neville. He used to be the geeky kid who always got the worst of things but he just COMPLETELY transforms into a hero in this movie. Thank you for saving Harry Potter and killing Voldemort, Neville. You rock!

Please check out my friends blogs too! I've gotta feelin' that you'll just ♥ them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment