Friday, February 17, 2012

Apologies & New Pages

Hello Pink Nerds,
I know I only have like 8 posts on my blog and I've had it since November so I'd like to offer my sincere apologies. I haven't had much time to blog but that's no excuse. Anyways, I will try to post as often as possible. FYI, I have several new pages on my blog and they all ready contain loads of videos, photos and short blurbs so please read them! I have recently become obsessed with photography so I will be posting plenty of lovely photos and there are tons of new songs and videos that I am totally in love with so I'll be sure to share those too! Also, I recently got an e-reader and I've been downloading millions of e-books so I'll let you know if they're any good.
Sorry for the shortness of this post but I must go now,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment