Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grease, Nailpolish and Subscribers

Hey Pink Nerds,
I know I haven't blogged recently but I've been awfully busy with Grease. Seeing as shows are in less than a month and we are now rehearsing at the theatre, rehearsals are getting longer and ending later. As much as they are tiring though, they are definetly worth it. The cast is super friendly, rehearsals are super fun and being on stage is always the highlight of my year! Anyway, hearing about Grease must be pretty boring so I'll move one with something else.

I must admit that there are a few things that I've been doing instead of blogging. Number one is reading Mockingjay of course but the second one is painting my nails. I swear that I have become obsessed with painting my nails with crackle nailpolish. This past week I've gone from red with black crackle, to blue with black crackle, to orange with black crackle and currently, ballerina pink with plack crackle. I was planning on taking a picture but for some reason my webcam isn't working so I guess no picture will be included :/ Oh well...

Anyway, I must go now but I'd like to add one more thing. Thank you so much to all the people in the world reading my blog but please subscribe! I'm so glad that you're out there reading and that my pageviews are finally shooting up but I'd love to have more than 6 subscribers (especially since I know them all really well!)

Bai Bai Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment