Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lake Placid

Dearest Pink Nerds,
I woke up this morning with an aching neck, a sore hip and awfully weak legs. I am terribly uncomfortable right now, but you know what? It was worth it! I spent Saturday and Sunday in the gorgeous Lake Placid. The sun was gleaming and warm air surrounded me, it was the perfect temperature plus... there were mounds of light fluffy snow falling from the clouds this morning. Could the weather be anymore perfect? I don't think so but what I spent my weekend doing made it all the better. On Saturday, I skied at White Face for 6 hours! The hills were massive so one run didn't take 6 minutes, it took 30 minutes on average :o GASP! I had so much fun but by the end, I was just looking for the nearest bed. I'm glad I finally got a vacation after all the stress from school but I wish I didn't have to go back on Tuesday. Emma, Olivia, how I envy you! At least I have the day off tomorrow too c:
Thanks for reading Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment