Friday, February 17, 2012

Surprise! More than 6 people read my blog?! :o

So I was looking at the stats for "Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life" and I noticed that you can actually see where the views are coming from. I was really surprised to see that it's not just my friends and 6 followers from Canada reading. Here are my stats:

Canada ~ 723
Russia ~ 21
United States ~ 10
Ukraine ~ 9
Germany ~ 6
France ~ 3
United Kingdom ~ 2
Argentina ~ 1
Croatia ~ 1
Mexico ~ 1

Wow, I had no clue! I felt so sad that I only had 6 followers but apparently there are many more people reading my blog than I thought! You can even see what product they're using to view my blog. I can also see what internet browser people are using and how they found my blog. One person typed in some of the lyrics to the song 'Monster' and it led them to my post entitled 'Monster' Plus there's tons of sites that refer to my blog that I didn't even know about!
Thank you to all my viewers/readers/bloggers. To view your blog stats, go to your blog, then click on the 'Design' button in the top right corner, then click 'Stats' and be amazed! c:

Bai Bai Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥

1 comment: