Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quarter Quell

Dear Pink Nerds,
For those of you who don't know, Quarter Quell is a term that comes from The Hunger Games and it represents a very special Hunger Game. The 25th annual Hunger Games. The 50th is the Second Quarter Quell, the 70th is the Third Quarter Quell and so on. If Quarter Quell refered to blogs too, this is my First Quarter Quell; that is right, this is my 25th blog post! I honestly can't think of much to talk about but I do know of one thing I'd like to talk about; The 30 Hour Famine.

This year, my friends and I are doing World Vision's 30 Hour Famine. We don't think it's right that THOUSANDS of kids die from hunger, poverty and injustice everyday. So we're doing something about it.

My friends and I are going without food for 30 hours on Friday April 27th and Saturday April 28th to raise money for children around the world.

My goal is to raise at least $100 to help these kids and to try and make a difference. All you have to do to help is click here to donate.

Now I'm done talking but I'd like to share some of my favourite pictures! Hope you like them c:
























I'll write again soon!
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment