Thursday, May 03, 2012

Fashion Fashion Fashion

Dear Pink Nerds,
I finally came up with a topic; fashion. I've been really really obsessed with fashion and clothes and stuff ever since I subscribed to ELLE Canada magazine. I also just became a major fan of Forever 21, Bluenotes and multiple other stores. I am especially loving dresses so I'll share mostly dresses but some other clothing items too. I'll list the store, the price and the name. Hope you like them!

Forever 21
Forever 21 is definitely one of my favourite stores. The dresses are fabulous and totally wallet saving plus they're actually great quality and there are Forever 21 locations all over the US and Canada!
Cascading Chiffon Dress - $29.80
Polka Dot Bow Dress - $17.80
Cutout One Shoulder Dress - $21.80

 Asymmetrical Peplum Dress - $22.80
Sequined High-Low Dress - $34.80
Bow Back Dotted Dress - $11.50
 Blooming Bodycon Dress - $8.80
Asymmetrical Matelassé Dress - $19.80
Pointelle High-Low Sweater - $19.80
Stitches
I love Stitches' tops! I really like their cropped loose tees and of course, their graphic tees are amazing too! Unfortunately, like Bluenotes, Stitches website doesn't have as much of a selection. Here are my online faves.

Sweatpants - $10

Yoga Pants - $10

Destroyed Skinny Jean - $29.99

Crochet Back Print Top - $14.99

Wild Heart Cold Shoulder T - $9.95

Stripe Top - $9.95

Stripes Galore Top - $9.95

I hope you guys liked this post! Since my internet's so slow, it's taken me about 3 days to finish. The thing I really like about these items is that they're cute, decent quality and absolutely affordable.
Thanks for reading,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment