Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Best Feeling

Hai Pink Nerds,
While sitting at home watching teen soaps, I got extremely bored and dug my iPod out of my purse. What did I do? Of course I pulled out my huge stereo headphones and started dancing like a freak. Okay, if anyone saw you they'd think you're insane but so what! Dancing like no one is watching to your favourite music is the best high there is. So turn up the tunes, crank up the music, whatever floats yo boat, and let your crazy out (oh, and check the window for people every once in a while...) Or if your not feeling so insane, make an upbeat playlist, grab an iPod dock and go workout. I swear music can really be the key to how you feel. So go now, get off your computer and BLARE. YOUR. MUSIC.
With Love,
Meaghan ♥
____________________________________________________
Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment