Sunday, July 08, 2012

Birthday Clothing and Shtufff

Hai Pink Nerds,
As some of you may already know, yesterday was my birthday. SOOOO, I didn't blog :/ but I did go shopping and that means that today I have something to blog about! Basically, yesterday I went to Forever21 and Chapters and bought a bunch of stuffso here's what I bought!



First stop : Forever21

American Flag Tee
Blue Cutout Dress
Floral Bow Back Dress
Blue Floral Bodycon Dress

Red Jeans
Second Stop : Chapters

Sailor Moon Series (#1 #2 #3 #5)
Sailor Moons Series, Volume 1
Sailor Moon Series, Volume 2
Sailor Moon Series, Volume 3
Sailor Moon Series, Volume 5
Birthday Cake (@ Home)



All in all I had a pretty good birthday :)
Bai Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥

____________________________________________________
Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment