Thursday, July 12, 2012

Forever 21 Collection Part 1: Bring Back the Hat

Dear Pink Nerds,
I know I blog a lot about clothing from Forever 21 so you've probably already realized that that is basically my favourite store. Sooooo I thought I'd do a series of blog posts about their clothing and today is the fist post. My topic; Bring Back the Hat.

Floral Trimmed Cowboy Hat - $11.99


Static Trim Straw Fedora - $15.80


Classic Floppy Hat - $12.80


Woven Fedora - $12.80


Colorblock Trim Floppy Hat - $10.99


Flat Bow Floppy Hat - $10.99


Purl Knit Beret - $5.50


Wool Blend Beret - $6.50


Long Ribbed Knit Beanie - $9.80


Metallic Bow Beanie - $6.50


Colorful Wool Blend Beanie - $9.90


Ditsy Heart Trapper Hat - $11.99


Spiral Crochet Beret - $9.90

There are many more hats on the Forever 21 website but those are just my favourites. I decided to make hats my first blog post topic because no one wears hats for style anymore really and my friend Glenys really wants to 'Bring Back the Hat' so I thought I'd share that idea with you all.

Dance like a freak,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment