Friday, July 06, 2012

Nail Poish Reviews

Hai Pink Nerds,
I know this is my 3rd post about nail polish this week but I`m really loving it right now. SOOOOOOO I`m blogging about nail polish... again... :) Anyway, here are my Hit or Miss nail polish reviews.

Warpaint Beauty Nailpolish (Available at Hot Topic)
 
Left to Right: Super Black, We`re All Mad (Blacklight polish),
A Mile Away (Blacklight polish), Pinky Sights (Glow in the dark polish) and Galaxy


I really like Warpaint Beauty polishes. They are all very vibrant and different than most other nail polishes. There are many glow in the dark polishes and blacklight polishes. Before I had Warpaint Beauty nail polish I never knew there were such things as glow in the dark and blacklight polishes! One problem with these nail polishes is that without a top coat they chip very easily. However, they dry quickly (perfect for my impatient-ness) and they look REALLY cool. I`d give Warpaint Beauty nail polish an 8 out of 10.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nailpolish (Available at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walgreens, etc.)

Left to Right: Sun Kissed, Blue Me Away!, Coral Reef, Deep Blue Sea


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish is definetly my favourite. The colours are so bright and pretty! I really like them for summer colours and the nail polish lasts for a really long time. One problem is chipping on the ends of the nails so I suggest going over the edge of the nail with a clear polish or the colour polish. My rating: 9.5 out of 10.

Ardène Nailpolish (Available at Ardène or ardene.com)

Left to Right: Fairy Dust, Diamonds, Stop Red


These nailpolishes are decent... they`re not very expensive which is good but they`re thin and they chip easily. These polishes are flashy and inexpensive so they`re great for a one night party! My rating: 6 out of 10

I hope this helped!
Luv ya,
Meaghan ♥

____________________________________________________
Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment