Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Essentials

Hai Pink Nerds,
With the smell of sunscreen, chlorine and freshly cut grass filling the air I feel it's time to pull out my summer essentials!

Swimsuits of course!

Tons of headbands to keep your hair out of your face

Maxi dresses - The perfect beach coverup

Sunscreen, this one makes you look tan and has moisturizer in it too!

A fruity scented cleanser

Face moisturizer with spf 15
And finally there are loose crop tops. Unfortunetly I do not have any pictures but great places to buy them are Garage (Canada only) and Stitches. With an undershirt and shorts they make the perfect summer outfit and throw them over a bikini and they're a nice beach coverup. So dear Mr. Crop Top and Ms. Trendy Shopper, I now pronounce you in love ♥

Make Peace. Not War. Eat Cake. Not Cats.
Luff yu,
Meaghan ♥

P.S. This is my 75th blog post!!! You guys RAWWK! W >.< W

No comments:

Post a Comment