Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Summer Train of Thought

Dear Pink Nerds,
This is my summer train of thought. I'll start with beaches.

Beaches
Sand
Water
Cherries
Bikini
Flip flops
Watermelon
Cats
Olivia
Emma
Friends
Alicia
Cameron
Guy friends
Crushes
Boyfriends
Holding hands
Heartbreak
Sunshine
Rain
Sleepovers
Popcorn
Movies
Rom-coms
Ryan Gosling
Smile
Painted toes
Nailpolish
Birthday party
Cake
Park bench
Creepers
Olivia at the library
RCMP camp
Swimming
Sunscreen
Pink
Broadway
Wicked
The Lion King
Disney movies
Olivia
Canterbury
End of school
Summer camps
Airplanes
Fireflies
Waves of Grace
Ocean
Sea
Vacation
South Carolina
Beaches

Now that the train of thought is back to the start I'm done. Most of you won't understand this train of thought but it might bring back memories for many of my friends.

Bai,
Meaghan ♥

____________________________________________________
Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life

____________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are too sweet! I love your blog too!:) thanks so much, girl!

    xoxo,
    The Pinkwriter❤ Stay Gold.

    ReplyDelete