Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ultimate Summer Hair

Dear Pink Nerds,
I'm sorry for not writing a legit blog post yesterday :( Like I said my internet wasn't working... Anyway, I thought I'd share my opinion on the best hairstyles for summer :) (Idea taken from Confessions of a pinkwriter @ confessionsofapinkwriter.blogspot.com)

Fishtail Braid


Messy Bun



Top Knot



The birdnest top knot; slightly more complex

Beachy Waves


DIY Beach Hairspray
2 cups hot water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon conditioner (optional)
Spritz on hair then loosely braid, leave overnight, wakeup to natural looking beachy hair!

GO NATURAL
Why spend hours every morning straightening your hair when it's just going to get curly in the pool!? Just go natural in the summer. No one ever wants the hair they have but the thing is, your natural hair probably looks best on you, especially in the summer. So this summer, go natural. Afterall, Taylor Swift's never been afraid to!
Funky Braids

TADA! There you have my ultimate summer hairstyles!
Luv ya,
Meaghan ♥
P.S. Thanks to Fashion's Crown for the how-to's on the fun bun / top knot, the boho braid and the twist braid! http://fashionscrown.blogspot.ca/
____________________________________________________
Connect with Confessions of a Pink Nerdy Life
____________________________________________________

1 comment: