Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wishlist

Dear Pink Nerds,
I have a bunch of money left from my birthday and I'm trying to come up with how I want to spend it. Soooooo I'm making a wishlist of the stuff I want and I'll narrow it down to what I'm actually going to buy.

Forever 21
Asymetrical Bubble Hem Dress - $27.80
I don't have a little black dress yet and that's a classic!
Chiffon Trim One Shoulder Dress - $39.80
Union Jack Crop Sweater - $23.80
Pointelle High-Low Sweater - $23.80
 

Floral Print Skinny Jeans - $29.90


Classic Skinnies - $12.80

Garage

Bright Raglan "Let Loose" Tee - Garage

Bright Raglan 'Let Loose' Tee - $27.90

GRG Fleece Popover Hoodie - Garage

GRG Fleece Popover Hoodie - $36.90

Dream Catcher Heart Tee - Garage

Dream Catcher Heart Tee - $22.90

Striped Zebra Tee - Garage

Striped Zebra Tee - $22.90

Feather Fringe Tank Top - Garage

Feather Fringe Tank Top - $10.00

Mix and match GRG swimwear. $18.90 a piece. Buy one get one half off.


TADA! So that's my wishlist. Any favourites? Please comment! I need to make my actual shopping list soon!
Eat cotton candy like there's no tomorrow,
Meaghan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment