Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dress to Impress :*

Hai Pink Nerds,
So I've been blogging a lot less here and that's mostly because I've been focusing on my tumblr account (Don't Speak, Don't Think (http://dontjustcurtsyandsulk.tumblr.com)) I mean, it's new to me and a lot easier and quicker to post things so please check that one out. However, I am not done blogging here, I will continue it just might not be as often. Anyway, today I basically just have a montage of photos because I can't think of much else right now. :*


 

Handmade (not by me...) bohemian flowy dress $20
 
 
 
 
Bow back bodycon dress from Forever21 $13.80
 
 
 
 
White lace vintage style dress from Ardène 2 for $20
 
 
 

 Tangerine floral sundress from American Eagle $24.99
 
Bai Pink Nerds,
Meaghan ♥
 
P.S. I just might blog again today so keep checking! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment